BUSINESS DIRECTORY

Home>GOC BUSINESS NETWORK>BUSINESS DIRECTORY

BUSINESS DIRECTORY

Welcome to the GOCNETWORK of suggested businesses*. GOCNETWORK is working with  brothers and sisters worldwide to promote their products and services. We encourage you to participate in the building of our nation and support these businesses so we can grow our nation from within. When contacting the businesses below, please mention GOCNETWORK and be sure to leave a comment below if you have benefited from these services! We are happy to announce we have new businesses to the GOCNETWORK

Slide background
Slide background

Want to advertise your business banner and website?Find out more about the network here to fill in our contact form! *Disclaimer:Please check our disclaimer in the menu above.

2017-06-01T19:18:57+00:00

18 Comments

1. Dianne Wawrzyniak-Marshall
    Dianne Wawrzyniak-Marshall September 21, 2017 at 10:34 am

A Free Consultation For All… 512-910-7090.
    Please, refer to my GOCC banner ad for iLoveToLiveWell.com.
    Let’s Talk Health According To Scripture… What’s Healthy To Eat?
    Eliminate sickness, avoid 50+ presumed healthy foods. Be in for a shock!
    Twenty plus years of my life was spent fervently and continually investigating what’s true scripturally in conjunction with what’s healthy to eat. Despite much intense study, it’s a gross understatement to say that I was totally exhausted with all the unanswered questions I was left with at the end of each day. Unawares, I arrived at the reality… I was unmercifully entangled in that wicked tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I wholeheartedly and tenaciously sought out the pure truth coupled with the profound understanding thereof. Matthew 7:7-8… “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” By the Holy Spirit of the Lord God of Israel… I was filled with the wisdom about what and what not to eat, and this is the wisdom that is undefiled. I was given this particular eBook to write, and it’s entitled, “The Pure Truth… What To Eat.” You may find yourself completely stunned, just as I was, to discover that what so many people are touting is healthy to eat is anything but healthy. The reader of this unique and noteworthy work will find it to be scripturally-based, profoundly enlightening, free-flowing, encouraging and engaging, easy to follow and understand, deeply thought-provoking, full of details for special emphasis in expounding particulars and preparatory for the approaching monetary collapse. There’s also a passionate call to action for the Israelites and Gentiles who are in Lord Christ.
    Feel free to email me for a free preview of the eBook.
    The Trumpet Is Sounding!

2. JuliaRivera
    JuliaRivera September 19, 2017 at 9:33 am

I’ve been learning the scriptures through the GOCC it’s been an honor to finally found truth and am working on doing changes to be reborn in Christ Yashaya and TMH and be able to get baptized in the future ,which I hope is soon. I love the Elders and bro who are providing of this spiritual food in these difficult times.. I want to keep growing but don’t know we’re is A GOCC close to were I live ,please I need guidance to continue my spiritual growth. All praise to Ahayah Asher Ahayah and Christ yashaya !Shalom Newark,NJ…

3. Dianne Wawrzyniak-Marshall
    Dianne Wawrzyniak-Marshall August 18, 2017 at 10:32 am

Shalom Brothers and Sisters! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Dianne Wawrzyniak-Marshall of iLoveToLiveWell.com (view my banner above). If I can be of any help to you, please feel free to reach out. I have great compassion for people who are suffering physically. You can read my testimonial on my website, and it’s under the heading… “From Yours Truly.” This is where I share the physical struggles I’ve been through, and you’ll find out how I overcame them. Glory to Ahaya for leading me and my husband to GOCC, and the Academy has been an enormous blessing beyond words! Let’s all holy labor together in Yashaya Christ! The “PD” in PDServantsOfChrist stands for Paul and Dianne.

4. Mayra Castanon
    Mayra Castanon August 12, 2017 at 1:35 pm

Hello! I’m new to this! I’m overwhelm don’t know where to start where to begin. Need guidance in how to start. I’ve been listen to u all for a few months now. But is so much that I’m getting loss. I have so many questions concerns. Mainly do to I have an ill son. I do depend in the system I do want to get off. This is overwhelming but amazing wisdom. You can email me if u don’t get s chance to answer. Thank you.

• Dianne Wawrzyniak-Marshall
      Dianne Wawrzyniak-Marshall August 24, 2017 at 8:41 am

Shalom, it will be my honor to assist you. Please, refer to my banner for iLoveToLiveWell.com, and feel free to contact me. “And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up…” James 5:15. Blessings, Dianne

5. Mark Goodman
    Mark Goodman November 12, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Shalom Brethren.
    I’m so happy that I have seen this truth in my lifetime.
    Yashaya bless you all.

6. May 30, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Shalawam. Looking to purchase the blue/white fringes. please assist in locating the artisan.

7. Aviva
    Aviva April 28, 2016 at 1:46 am

Shalom, I am listening to the blog talk radio show and I heard that we can now purchase childrens hebrew books. Could you please post the sellers information.

8. GOCADMIN
    GOCADMIN October 21, 2015 at 10:17 pm

Please check the banners above for her contact details and click them for a link to her page.

9. Nola Spice Wise
    Nola Spice Wise August 26, 2015 at 12:02 am

I had some very important time sensitive financial decisions to make and Shea & Co. Consulting came through promptly with excellent service and solid advice. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for professional and knowledgeable legal and or financial advice.

10. Ben Anderson
    Ben Anderson August 8, 2015 at 6:18 am

This is beautiful thing you all put to gather ….my family …!

11. Scatter
    Scatter July 29, 2015 at 11:06 pm

my daughter has a maple syrup she make from scratch we are currently looking to expand we have logos and marketing tools already we just need the understanding of how to get it in stores the name of the syrup is alimony’s mi’joy syrup so if any one can offer any info please do

12. Mountainofstrength
    Mountainofstrength June 5, 2015 at 12:57 am

I want to give a shout out to Ahchwath Cassandria and all praises to the Most High for her products for hair and skin care!!!! Man the organic nutrients I put in my hair and on my skin gave me energy and hit all the way to my soul!!!! Well done sis and bless you and your family!

13. Yvonne Scott
    Yvonne Scott April 14, 2015 at 3:35 am

Highly recommend Shea & CO. Brother Mark was very helpful to me and my husband in answering questions we had regarding asset liquidations. He gives very personalized detail information and options for your specific financial situation. Thawadah and Ahayah Barak Atha.

14. Beverley Carter-Riley
    Beverley Carter-Riley March 12, 2015 at 12:14 am

I had a financial challenge, Shea and co were there to support me and give sound financial advice. I was kept in the picture throughout the whole process, as a result there has been a favourable outcome in my situation. I would recommend their services highly.

barack. rapah sister Eliona.

15. Rashelle Tidwell
    Rashelle Tidwell February 28, 2015 at 7:00 am

Praise the Most High for Shea & Co Consulting for providing me with some very valuable information and insight on various financial tools and options available to us when it comes to financial planning. I am so glad we have this type of business among the family.

16. Cleveland Watson
    Cleveland Watson December 20, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Shea & Co. Consulting is on point with the legal matters my Ahchyam . .
    Let us all Banah with each other. ..
    Shalawam !

17. Quinn Hardy
    Quinn Hardy June 14, 2014 at 11:11 pm

I do my music for The Most High, how can I join with GOCC and apply the teachings to truly inform our people who we are and what we must do