Testimonies

Shalom Family,

This page is solely dedicated to your personal testimonies. How did you come to the knowledge of the truth? What is your story? With a few words or a paragraph share with us all how the Most High in his mercy gave you eyes to see and ears to hear!

Blessings

2017-06-01T19:18:56+00:00

151 Comments

1. judahtheelect1 February 9, 2017 at 12:57 pm

SHALOM I FROM BROOKLYN NY I Found THE GOCC IN SEARCH OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FOUR YEARS AGO IT ALL STARTED WHEN I HAAVE GOTTEN TIRED OF The CHURCH I USE TO ATTEND THE PASTOR WAS OK AND REAL SPIRITUAL BUT I REALIZE THAT HE WASN’T TEACHING IN DEPTH LESSION AND PLUS THE SAME TEACHINGS YEARLY. SO I STARTED MY OWN RESEARCH ONLINE LATE AT NIGHT FROM LIKE 12PM TO SOMETIMES 3 AT NIGHT NIGHTY IT WAS WILD JOURNEY FROM EGYPT TO ILLUMINATI TOPICS TO A LOT ON ANCIENT KEMIT IT WAS A FUNNY GUY THAT WAS ALWAYS SCREAMING I REMEMBER HE WAS TALKING ABOUT ZOO LIFE AND YOU MUST FOLLOW THE ZOO TYPES A LOT OF HE WAS SAYING WAS INTERESTING BUT MY SOUL GREW TIRED OF HIM THEN WAS A LOT OF ISREALITES THAT ARE EXTREMISTS ONE AFTER THE OTHER UNTIL I FINALLY RAN TO ELDER RAWCHAA AND THINK IT WAS JUDAH BLACK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT AS SOON AS I PRESSED PLAY. I KNEW THAT THESE WAS THE GUYS TO FELLOWSHIP AND PLAY CLOSE ATTENTION TOO REMEMBER I WA RESEACH LLATE NIGHT AND HAD REAL SPIRITUAL CONNECTION WITH HIM AND TEACHING I REMEMBER WATCHING THE LESSION AND HAVING ALOT WIFI ISSUES AD OTHER PROBLEMS. BUT I KNEW IT WAS THHE DEVIL OR SOME TYPE OF EVIL FROCE TRYING TO STOP FROM GAINING KNOWLEDGE BUT. NOTHING COULDN’T STOP ON THIS AND THESE WAS SPECIAL AND I WAS EAGER TO LEARN SO I CONTINUED NO MATTER WHAT FROM THE 12 TRIBES,THE TRUE KING JAMES STORY,WHICH WAS INTERESTING,LESSONS ON GODS ANND RA YAHWEH AND JEHOVAH PLUS MANY. OTHER TOPICS SOME I WATCH MANY TIMES BECAUSE THEY SO INTERESTING TOO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I KEPT FOLLOWING ELDER RAWCHAA AND HIS GROUP TILL TODAY I SUBSCRIBED TO THE GOCC YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND I LOVE GOING ON THE WEBSITE BUT DONT KNOW WHY IT ME SO LONG TO REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE SMH. BUT EVENTUALLY DID…I LEARNED A LOT FROM GOCC AND THINK ITS TIMES TO FARTHER STEPS AND JOIN THE CHURCH IN NEW YORK JUST I HEARD ON ONE GOCC RECENT TOPICS THAT ELDER GABAR HAS A CHRUCH HERE AND I NEED TO ATTEND ASAP SO THAT IS MY STORY PLUS A TESTIMONY BUT I WONT PUT IT UP HERE PLUS IM INTERESTED IN THE BOOKS YOU SAID GET PLUS I LOVE ALL CHILDREN’S BOOKS THAT’S ON THIS WEBSITE…..BECAUSE IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO GET THAT WHITE IMAGE GOD OUT MIND SO KNOW THAT I NEED TOO GET THEM ON THE RITE PATH.I REALLY APPRECIATE AND THANK THE GOCC THEY ARE TRULY BLESSED PRAISE THE MOST AHAYAH THREW THE BLOOD OF YASHAYAH ISRAEL IS ONE SHALOM 💪💪💪💪💪

2. AmberRaglinAL February 7, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Shalom family! Blessings and praises all go to The Most High Ahayah Asher Ahayah through the son’s name Yashaya! My testimony is like others; lost and tossed to and fro with little or no answers! My father and mother raised my little brother and I in the Christian church since birth. Being very avid learner, asking and answering questions about the people of the Bible felt good to my soul, even as a child! With that being said, I have always felt the love of TMH, and His hand has always been in my life. But as I grew into my teenage years, it felt like I hit a brick wall when it came to my spirit being quenched, so I began to grow distant from my church. I didn’t even bother asking questions, because when I noticed that all of a sudden, our church doesn’t go into the Old Testament (for whatever reason, I had little info on how to read that half of the Bible) so I wouldn’t really know how to ask the RIGHT questions to begin with!! As time went by, our church no longer went into the Book of Revelation, as well as other books! Eventually the ministers, deacons, and our pastor would only pick a few scriptures form the Bible, and make their interpretation on them in their sermons. I just felt like I wasn’t connecting anymore, so I did what any other teenager did, and stopped going altogether. Of course, I fell into the world, but having somewhat of a spiritual foundation, I didn’t stray as far as I should have, and I am first and foremost thankful for that alone. I ended up having unexpected blessings in the form of my two daughters (by two different guys, which did not really terrify me as I have grown a lot more-Ahayah works in some great ways). Other multi-directional distractions that made me feel completely withdrawn from the world, as well as me feeling like my spirit on its last leg. Which leads me to where Ahayah’s grace and mercy leads me back to him. I will never forget the day my younger brother showed me all of these GOCC videos about how “Blacks” were actually one of the 12 tribes, and how our home is Jerusalem, what happened before slavery. The who, what, where, when, and why of pretty much everything! Mind you now, this was all over the span of a day, so I was overwhelmed, but what had me holding on was the fact that it answered so many questions that NO church or religion answered concerning what was going on in the world. My spirit started battling my flesh, and was WINNING, I felt amazing, despite naysayers, I stayed on it, learned a lot, and I am still continuing in my walk. I am now on the move of getting paperwork and finances together to flee the daughter of Babylon, while also working on my dear boyfriend. He has made me grow up as well, through his patience, he has taught me how to break the spell of my mother (whom I love, but has worldly views and faults) I am going to work with him, I feel like he would be a great asset in Zion, he just doesn’t see it in him yet. So far, with my walk, I have spoken with 3 ladies at my job, and all three know Ahayah’s name, their true identities, and are already making preparations for leaving the daughter of Babylon. I am truly blessed by this word, the elders works, and the encouragement all around me. It has given me the strength to stay on the straight and narrow. I WILL not and CANNOT compromise any longer, so keep the elect in your prayers, as well as keeping strength, faith, and wisdom. Ahayah will see you through! My thoughts and prayers are with you all! Qam Yasharahla!!!

3. GatheringinHawaii February 3, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Shalom family. We are gathering here in Hawaii & its beautiful. I remember moping around yearning for like minded folks to gather with here across the ocean . I actually thought my husband & I were the only ones here in the truth . but Ahayah who can do all things proved otherwise AND we even live 3 mins away from eachother haha ! Its amazing. It started through Youtube commentary where I found the like minded sista & our familys met up & we hit it off right away . we are currently waiting to meet up with another naphtali family & I pray it goes as beautiful as my experience with that family I mentioned earlier . and for the rest that are slowly waking up too . all praises to Ahayah Asher Ahayah

4. Giselle (Ibadah) December 22, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Kal Yadah la Ahayah for GOCC / GOCC – Dallas – I’m so very grateful that my Malak (King) stumbled across the “The 12 Tribes of Israel lost now found uncut” video. For it was the start of a new life for my family and I. See, I was raised with the Sabbath and keeping the Holy days a young child growing up and had been to a couple of Sabbath keeping churches, but I always had some questions that no one was willing to answer for me. However, when we were listening to the video (which I wasn’t in the mood to listen to since we were traveling and it was my time to drive and I wanted to jam to my traveling music on this 4 hr. trip) I felt this enormous pounding in my chest and I remember looking up and asking “is this you Lord?” it brought the scripture to mind in Rev. 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. “if it’s you, I’m listening”. Everything just made sense… all clicked.
    I remember my husband and I looking at one another at a rest stop saying, ‘this makes sense” it was surreal. He says to me “You know you’re not going to be able to keep Thanksgiving”, that was my favorite holiday since I love to cook and fellowship with family, I replied “yes, you know you’re not going to be able to eat pork anymore?” he replied “yes” and we got back on the road. We continued to listen to the video and made the change immediately.
    Fast forward, now we were on the search for a church location, and did reached to find a place here in Dallas. When we found it and went the first time, no one was there (sad face), we said ok we’ll try again, no one was there (sad face) we didn’t know the where at the Feast of Tabernacles. By the third time we went, we didn’t know what to expect, but that WORD/TEACHING was what we needed. We had never searched so many scriptures in one church setting before in any church we had attended. And the icing on the cake, was at the end when the Deacons asked “does anyone have any questions?” I was like “I CAN ASK QUESTIONS” screaming inside “ YES”.
    The Deacons were so patient and thorough, it was unbelievable! We felt at home immediately. We (my King and I) have always believed in praying before selecting a body; but we knew immediately that this was home for us. We have now been fellowshipping with GOCC- DALLAS for over a year now and been baptized there and have had an AMAZING journey thus far. We love our church body and the teachers (Deacons) before us, although they labour like Elders. We’ve never seen Deacons labour the way that they do, and pour into us everything that they have. The transparency is so REAL! I really THANK the MOST HIGH for sending us in this direction and THANK him for the Presiding Elder, Elder Rachaar for his laboring, his transparency, his leadership, and how he is not ashamed to correct something if it’s wrong even when it’s himself. That is not often witnessed! His Deacons here in Dallas have that same spirit.
    Last story because I know I writing a book. (lol) I remember one day on one of the calls that Deacon Ahzan was teaching and his son called in, who was not a member ot the body, during the question answer period, and Deacon became so transparent and took his time to explain that He had taught his son wrong while they were growing up and asked him if he would allow him to teach him correctly. The sincerity and passion and time he took to correct himself brought tears to my eyes; it was so moving. I love this TRUTH and I love this BODY! Babaqasha keep doing what you are doing and allowing the Most High to use you the way he is/has, it is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
    BARAK ATHA ELDERS, DEACONS AND THE WHOLE GOCC ADMINISTRATION!
    Shalawam,
    Ahchwath Ibadah Nalahab (Giselle)
    P.S. I’ve attended the HBA going on five times now, and each time there is more Revelation provided. I’d recommend it to everyone if you have not taken it already. Thanks HBA teachers/staff! Awesome job you do.

5. Withawaki December 17, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Shalawam , to all Ahch/Ahchwath(brothers and sisters). Just wishing I was close to a Shabbat Service so I could attend a few times a year. There is one in KCMO, and its pretty far from where I am at now. Pray for me , that I may be able to get to some services, by AhayahBashashemYashaya wa Rawach’s mercy according to His will, and purpose.
    I do not want to be lost. I want to see Yashaya and loved ones again in eternal life. There are so many bad things on earth to fight against even at my age that I am now. The truth we must sustain from a lot of things that we use to take part of.
    Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit is the verse in my heart. That we may see each Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

Baruch Ah Tham

• Giselle (Ibadah) December 22, 2016 at 11:28 pm

Shalawam Ahchyam,
      I will definitely be in prayer with you.. I’m not sure how far the drive would be for you, but for me and my family we drive an hour every service and there are some that attend our body at GOCC-Dallas that drive 3-4 hrs every Shabbat.. What I tell myself is how far would I drive to save my soul? and If I knew Yashya was there would I sacrafice and drive then? Be encourage and I pray that you’ll be able to attend more in the future, there’s nothing like fellowshipping amongst the body.. WE NEED one another.

Barak Atha

6. ccorbin83 December 2, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Three years ago, a friend emailed me a link to “The Twelve Lost Tribes Found” on YouTube,. I used to be jealous of those whom I thought were the Jews. I would wonder why did TMH pick a hand ful of “white” folks to be his chosen people. Then I learned that I am one of the chosen. I was so elated, I gave up many foods I loved “cold turkey”, creole shrimp gumbo, crab Rangoon, shrimp fried rice, deviled crab, fried frog legs, lobster to name a few. Christmas was my favorite holiday, but preparations became more stressful each passing year. Now I am stress free. Partying at feast of dedication is not stressful, nor is giving gifts at Purim. Life is wonderful now if I could just get my children and grand children to follow suit, life would be perfect.

I watched many precorded Sabath Lessons as well as the Ustream classes. I know the elders are teaching the truth, because everything is so clear and the pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly. I could never figure out how the “prehistoric” man and dinosaurs fit in with the creation story in Genesis. All thanks and praises to Ahaya for your talent in interpreting the Bible so well.

• Kelilah Jewels January 2, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Shalom! I was also so happy when I found out that we were the chosen people. I am from the tribe of Judah. Before I found out the truth, I still never equated the fake “white” Jewish people with the chosen people. For some reason, I just never thought of them as being chosen. I just thought of them as being “the people with the religion that did not believe in Christ”. However, now, I’m so glad to know the truth and fellowship with the GOCC.

7. LIGHTTRUTH November 12, 2016 at 11:38 pm

I always had a feeling that something wasn’t right my whole life just didn’t know what and finally i was looking for truth on the internet and found the info wars, the alien theory the flat earth and then i found a video with very low views and it was interesting watched for a bit and then returned looking and i always ended up back to these videos and finally sat down and went through the whole video and realized this is what I was looking for the TRUTH and i would like to say THANK YOU. I mostly watch the you tube videos now and recently U Stream and would like to start the academy soon.

8. Yashaya Handmaiden November 2, 2016 at 6:00 am

Shalom Family!

I came into the truth with GOCC two months ago. I came across one of their YouTube teachings while I was researching teachings with a Pastor I was under at the time. The Pastor kept talking about Passover but would never say when it was, what to do, and well no truth with it. It was like he was keeping it a secret; yeah you guest it he was Esua on satelite dish. I came up in a family that was taught by the traditional “Jesus” which was yes white. Well of course I was still in that family circle and also traditionally serving this image. Although this was the case I was still hungry and was wondering why when if I was being taught correctly after 41 years I should have some fullness but yes still empty. I wanted to know about the Holy Days and wondered if my ancestors did it. Stumbled across the 12 Lost Tribes of Isreal while looking for Passover and it was over form there. I was like finally, finally, finally, some TRUTH, ALL PRAISES TO THE MOST HIGH AHAYA. I thank you GOCC for giving me that wake up slap and if you don’t mind let me turn my left cheek hit me even harder on that side with more truth and understanding.

9. Dittie54@0861 October 7, 2016 at 6:00 am

Shalom, I am new to the truth the first time I found out we were greater then the buy words they call us was about two or three months ago. Praise to the most high AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH Sense then I have been very hungry for spiritual food. I am having a hard time finding more brothers were I am but is blessed to be one of the Most High’s, chosen people. Very much want to learn fast because I feel an urgency.This wicked system is about to end. I learned about my Heritage through my sister who had our d and a tested. Then I saw a video on you tube, of a guy telling us that we were a great nation once and that we were loved by the most high, and that we had been asleep but now we are being woke .He asked some question that I had pondered for a long time. I couldn’t answer. What is your heritage not African American Africa is a continent. Then he hit me with it I said if we are Israel then who in our land. Make a long story short here I am.

10. supreme phenomenon October 5, 2016 at 2:28 pm

The Feasts Of Tabernacles Experience

I appreciate my experience here in Reading Pennsylvania. It’s a little difficult to actually make sense of a lot of things that has occurred while being here. It’s amazing to be camping out with a body of believers who believe the same true doctrine of Christ like I do. It was nice meeting Elder Gabar and fellowshipping with him. Elder Gabar was experiencing everything that we as a body was experiencing… the sunshine and rain, he stuck it out with us. Thawadah Elder Gabar! I have much respect for you. Elder Gabar you are an excellent example of a leader. Elder Gabar’s wife is a beautiful lady. I’m happy that I was able to fellowship with her too. I can see why the New York body is missed. I am happy that Deacon Nehemiah and brother Obadiah were able to gather together again and fellowship with the NYC body. It looks like it really did them some good. I was able to see the warmth and love that the NYC body has for each other. This is the same love and spirit of being on one accord that Deacon Nehemiah is expecting for the Atlanta body to have towards one another. We had a great example set before us here this week during The Feast Of Tabernacles. I was able to see the example of what it means for a women to operate in unity and silence, creating no divisions. Working together in harmony and love, tirelessly to support the men. Cooking, cleaning, uplifting and comforting through songs and praises of the Most High, all while tending to the children, teaching them the laws, statues and commandments of the Most High Ahayah. I saw the body as a whole in sincerity and genuine love helping one another. Collectively, not catering to emotions, but with listening ears and ready with an answer through scripture to encourage and rebuke in kindness and meekness making known the distinction between the old man and the new man. The women in the New York body are true examples of what a virtuous women is… selfless. In general the overall perspective of everyone at the Feast Of Tabernacles could be summed up under the following things like: how to survive in the wilderness, some wanted to experience the fellowship with the people from other regions, some people were looking to build a better bond between themselves and members within there respective areas, some were looking for spiritual enlightenment and edification, some people were seeking to be cleansed and purged of unrighteousness, some went in search of a righteous new beginning of true fellowship and devotion to the Most High being strengthened through the wisdom of the Spirit of Truth. The overall objective is helping the body to convert people to the Truth of the Most High by going out and being a light as laborers in this truth. The Feast of Tabernacles taught me that this walk is about having a positive focus free of faultfinding seeing a need and filling it. Like Elder Rawchaa mentioned, Ahayah’s mercy and grace is about us purging and examining ourselves. It’s not about finding what’s wrong in other people. The key is to do the work of the Most High out of love and the Most High will make room for your gifts and talents to be utilized for edifying others about His goodness. This walk is not about trying to fit in any click and being accepted by man. This journey is about allowing the Most High Ahayah through his son Yashaya in the power of the RaWach to free you of self-righteousness and pride so that your mind is free and clear to focus on Him. From Christ down it’s about strengthening one another spreading and sharing love helping and building up one another as a whole body. Man looks on the outward appearance but God looks on the heart the inward thoughts and intentions of a man. During the Feast of Tabernacles my flesh was beat down but my spirit felt rejuvenated and actively charged to usher in a new level of a spiritual state in my life. I meet so many women within the body that gave a witness to so many things that I desired personally and struggled from time to time believing if they would ever come to be a true reality for me. I’ve seen so many young men of Judah becoming spiritual leaders through the knowledge of Truth. Men raised up to be leaders and in turn teaching others to be leaders, all different people, but speaking and believing the same truths of doctrine. This walk with Christ is about communicating through action. Supporting one another as we labor to stand upright in the Spirit of Truth. Educating our children in the Spirit of Truth so they can teach the next generation. For every generation the walk should become easier and easier to align to and walk uprightly in. The old man’s unrighteous deeds are exposed for what they are and quickly resolved with righteous thoughts and deeds. This entire eight-day experience at The Feast of Tabernacles showed me who I am, where I stand and how it is possible to have the desires of my heart. I am constantly learning, growing, and developing into more of a virtuous woman who is supportive and able to provide comfort when needed and teaching my children to be the same way. In closing, when you can sit around discussing the faults and imperfections in others that simply means that you are not doing enough work for the Most High. The Most High has placed a work for each of to do for him, but we have to focus inwardly and listen in order to bring it out to glorify His name Ahayah. So be it.

Shalawam Family!

11. trun10tion October 1, 2016 at 9:33 am

Shalom. Iam thankful to the most high God Ahaya asher Ahaya and gocc. Im a 13 year Army Navy veteran, i seen actions in the military that confirms prophecy to come. My testimony is i was brought up in christianity my father had a radio prayer ministry on the radio in Detroit back then on wbfg. I was the typical prodical son ran from God yet i could always see his hand. While in the navy in san diego i was on a pay phone a brother came up to mr out of the blue average looking fast smooth talk trying to recruit me i was 20 years old. He spoke of power benefits and caught my attention at this time he open his breifcase and inside was a contract and pen. I started having doubts but curious at the same time yet his fast talking put me on edge. I told him i am a christian and he said oh so are we. So i ask him what organization he said free mason. Man i thought of the power but my spirit felt uneasy so i declined his offer. Didnt know why at that time. All though my life i had bits and pieces of the truth untill the Lord directed me to you and my eyes were completely opened. Back in 2012 winter going into 2013, after my last military tour army i was staying at my moms for a minute. One night in that winter i went on her porch around 1 am to smoke a cigarette i was depressed. Tired of failing God by using drugs i was on crack bad. I looked up at the night sky and saw a gigantic cross in the heavens man i was like my first sign ever in my walk with Christ i was 51 years old. It was so visable it was like it was a mile long at each intersecting point was a star. The horizontal line was brillant white the vertical line was a brilliant type of green. Athough the view was awesome i still had a doubt. What does this mean ? And a feeling of somethings not right. I was so consumed and try to ask some online pastors and even drew the sight on the computer and sent to space observatory One ask me where i lived i said Detroit she also stated it could be the southern crux but its not visible in MI. Nor any star conatellation has lines visible. Then i knew i thought it was from God but doubt said is it really or from satan? Couple of months later the Holy spirit slap me behind my head so to speak lol and was duhhh its upside down. Then i knew it was a sign of the times so i seek God more and he got me off crack cause i knew time was running out. Yet i still ponder was the sign from God untill today Oct 1 2013 sabbath i was watching Gocc chicago on youtube and they talked of the works of Josephus war of the Jews book 6 speaking on the sign sword in the stars man my confirmation. I thank you brothers so much and i have watched many of your instruction videos and I can say your are blessed. Thank you for your Loving care and i will join your seminar soon. Also i seen some things while in the military that confirms what your teaching God bless in the name of Yashaya.

12. kimfranchelle September 21, 2016 at 6:47 am

I am so grateful to have found this truth. I was raised in the Church of Christ till I was about 13 yrs old. And was baptized at 11 yrs old. I stopped going in my high school years but of course my Mom and Dad continued. My Maternal grandfather was a Church of Christ minister in Alabama so my mom was really dedicated. I disappointed her when I stopped going completely. When I was 27 yrs old I joined the international church of Christ Boston movement. Their teachings were of course from the Babylonian kingdom teaching focusing on tithing, taking your money and spiritual abuse. I was out of their within 1 yr. coming out of that I had a hatred for anything Christian based so I look elsewhere for my spiritual fulfillment and went into Buddhism. Something inside me said no this is not it. Next I went to new ageism/science of mind and as I was going through classes there when something again said NO!! Well my heart started to soften towards Christianity and I joined a Charismatic non-denominational church, not woke yet, believing this was it. Even though I was taught that speaking in tongues as they did, was not scriptural I joined and really loved my church home. Well of course scandal with the pastor came out around 2006 and scattered the flock so to speak. So I just left and floated till now. Earlier this year a friend of mine told me about the GOCC and the teachings on YouTube but I wasn’t willing to listen at the time. Anyway, I’m avid YouTuber watching videos about the secret societies etc. I came across a GOCC video about the Most High’s Name and I was just floored. Everything that Elder Rawchaa and Elder Lawya were saying and showing with proof was so profound to me. I just could not stop watching. My friend stopped because she could not get past The Most High Ahayah’s role for women. I told her that it was the truth. So I continued on and I have to say that all the beliefs I believe in. I have started to keep the Sabbath which feels so right to me. All the times going to church as a child I always wondered why we did not go on the Sabbath when it was commanded. And to know the true name of TMH and The Messiah is so wonderful to me. And to really see that the Bible is really my history is very unbelievable to me. It is sinking in that I am a Hebrew Israelite! I was asking so many people if they had heard that the so called African Americans were the true Israelites. Most of everyone said yes even the gentiles. It was crazy because I never knew? I felt kind of confused. So I searched more and more for evidence that would refute it and could not really find much. And what was surprising to me was that the ones who go to the so called “Christian” churches know the truth also but they don’t understand or except keeping of the Law! They believe in Grace!! It’s just crazy!! I try to tell them but get nowhere. So I keep on trying to wake anyone who would listen.
    I would love to fellowship with others soon. All praises to Ahayah though his son Yahsaya!! Shalom!!

13. newanne404 September 8, 2016 at 6:28 am

SHALOM, Praises To The Most High Ahayah!, My testimony is me always looking for the truth. When I was younger I didn’t like the fact that Jesus had blond hair and blue eyes. In my grandmother’s house you had to go to church, and that was one of the reason why I didn’t want to go. It never made sense to me why a white man that once slaved us would then turn a round a give us a white savior. Well this truth came to me through my son which had not been talking to me for over two years. This had to be the Most High. Amen!

14. Faithful12j August 9, 2016 at 4:36 pm

All Praises, Honor, and Glory to THE MOST HIGH AHAYAH. My testimony and ongoing journey is a blessing. I grew up in Queens, New York, and I was confused about religion, my father , from the tribe of Benjamin, is catholic, he made us go to service every Sunday; on the other side my mother who is from South Carolina grew up going to a pentecostal church. When we visited our extended family in S.C. we would attend my mother’s church. My mother’s church actually peaked my interest because they taught from the bible instead of just reading the scriptures, which again I really did not understand at that time. The catholic church never answered my questions about the bible, or their holy trinity, which confused me to no end. When I realized The Most High was not the so called Jesus I gave up on the catholic church. When I reached adulthood (even though, I never let go of my belief in The Most High and his son, I stopped going to church period. When I had my children, and moved to Atlanta, I found a christian church, and my three boys and myself got baptized in that church. We went for a while but again I had a feeling something was missing, so once again we stopped going to church, (my eldest son was 16 or 17 at that time). My children always believed and knew The Most High and his son and they are strong spiritually. In 2014 my eldest son(at that time he was 20 years old), wanted our family to start going back to church. So we started attending the christian church once again. A few months later, my eldest son came to me one day and told, me something is telling him not to go to that church. Of course being the mother that I am, I told him that is nothing but the devil taking you off your path. I made him go a few times more, but I could see his body was present in the church, but he was not present mentally, he was just going for me. That following Sunday I told my son he is old enough to make his own decision and if he did not want to go I would not force him. But, my younger sons, their dad, and I would still attend the church every Sunday. My eldest son started coming to me about the middle of 2015 and telling me about the Sabbath, my response was, listen the Sabbath day is a day to honor The Most High and that should be everyday. A few weeks went by and he came to me again about eating pork, my response was if you pray over your meal it is cleansed and you can eat it. I saw a huge change in my son, I thought he was being brainwashed, or trying to join a cult,I prayed for him, and vowed to myself I’m going to keep an eye on him. He continued on his journey, Praise The Most High. One day he came to me and said, “Mom do you know your a Hebrew Israelite and your from the tribe of Benjamin,” of course I looked at as if he was crazy, and asked him what, and who the heck are you watching on the computer? He told me I am just learning about a lot of things, including the fact that we were not suppose to be celebrating man made holidays. Well with that I just about had it, I told him it does not matter how the holidays originated, the fact is we celebrate the holidays for a different reason. My son started observing the Sabbath, we let him do his thing, he stopped eating pork, still we let him do his thing. He came to me and asked if I would watch this person that was on youtube. Because I was concerned about what he was learning the youtube channels, I tried to watch the speakers. I could not bring myself to continue watching them, I told my son my spirit did not take to those people. He left me alone for a while, then he came to me with other videos he was looking into, but again I told him if they are preaching hate and degrading people they are not of The Most High. It was exhausting with my son because he started coming to me almost everyday with something new, and harping on the fact that we are the true Hebrew Israelites. He asked me to watch another video this time with Elder Rawchaa Shayar, and I saw my son’s excitement and enthusiasm for this word. Listen, I told myself my son is going off the deep end and I needed to rescue him. This was about the October 2015, I decided that I needed ammunition to refute, and debunk my son, and the best ammunition was researching, reading and studying about the Sabbath, the holidays, and the true Hebrew Israelites. When I finally did some research and also looked in the scriptures I had an epiphany, (could he be onto something, I asked myself). Praise THE MOST HIGH!!! As I continued my research…I had a revelation through The Most High, I am blind no more..All Praises To The Most High. I started reading book, after book, I started researching, I looked at a few videos with Elder Rawchaa. I was the one that was refuted and debunked. I gave up the pork in November 2015 that was just the beginning. For the first time I was awake, my eyes were wide open, All Praises to The Most High, I started reading the bible, and for the very, very first time I understood what I was reading. It was as if the flood gates of my mind that were once sealed were finally open and knowledge flowed in. Everything made sense to me, I could see the deception, I accepted the truth. I knew who I was for the first time, and felt it in my spirit, Praise The Most High. My son is continuing on his journey, he is always trying to open others to the truth, when we are in the stores, wherever he encounters people. My son follows the commandments, studies the Bible, The Apocrypha, The Book of Jasher, and Jubilees, along with anything else he feels will help him on his journey in the truth. I am a work in progress and continuing to strive to keep to the commandments and live righteously. He and I are in this and we hope to bring our family members, friends, and anyone who will listen into the truth, if it be The Most High will. I am truly blessed that through The Most High my son did not give up on me, he kept coming and trying to bring information to me, even if I rejected it. We hope to get baptized in the truth soon. We are also still trying to get my younger children, age 18, and 15 , and their dad in the truth. We will keep on pushing if it be The Most High will. I can’t say enough about the difference the truth can make. ALL PRAISES, HONOR, GLORY…TO THE MOST HIGH AHAYAH BAHASHAM YASHIYA WA RAWACH.

Peace and Love Family

15. Yahanahal Okoyah June 26, 2016 at 7:35 am

All praises to the Most High and a special thawadah to GOCC Northern California for the fellowship and baptism into the family this sabbath day before I return to western Canada. Shalawam

16. EphraimiteSC June 7, 2016 at 9:43 pm

Initially, my husband would study on his own and watch the GOCC videos online by himself but I had no interest because of the stereotypes I had heard about Hebrew Israelites. I was still heavily under the Christian churches’ influence when it came to being traditional and following pagan activities and holidays. I thank the Most High Ahayah for His patience with me because the thirst for knowledge and edification grew within me and I slowly began to research what was being taught MYSELF and quickly found out that it goes against scripture entirely! I am incredibly grateful that my husband and I were baptized by our GOCC deacon in Oct 2015 and we continue on our paths to grow in the Word. All praises to Ahayah Bahashem Yashaya!!!

• Camille.Lumpkin June 26, 2016 at 7:29 am

My experience is almost identical to yours sister! My fiancé started watching GOCC and had me watch them with him. Meanwhile, I was on the worship team at my Christian church and had started an internship under my pastor just two weeks ago. We saw a video that mentioned that the Christian church is pagan and we both felt convicted in our spirits. We decided to keep watching to get clarity on this. I saw “the fall of the gentile nations” video and that very next day I met with my pastor to get some answers in scripture. He couldn’t give me any clarity. I decided to leave the intership and take time to pray and study further to make a final decision about my membership to the church. I thank the Most High Ahayah and Yashiya for the clarity I have received from the holy spirit and with the guidance of the GOCC Elders. I am happy to say that we both have left the Christian church of Ba’al and we are proud to be children of Israel. Praises be to the MOST HIGH! Shalom

17. dianewoods4 June 3, 2016 at 5:01 am

I feel so blessed that The Most High revealed the truth to me, I’m a believing gentile. I was on my way to church one Sunday morning about 5 months ago and I was looking at Utube and I came across The Sunday deception. It was Elder Rawchaa and Elder Lawyer, it’s like the minute I listened I was hearing the truth. I still went to church but started askn questions and wouldn’t you know it, they told me exactly what the Elders said they would. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and I listened. I’m going to start the Hebrew classes in July and I want to be baptized the correct way and by the correct people. All my family thinks I’ve lost it for real, I know all I can do is pray that they hear the truth and believe also. I don’t hold back, I am not ashamed I am blessed. Thank you Family

18. dorreann May 28, 2016 at 9:13 pm

I have always searched for the Lord. Raised by my grandmother, she loved the Lord. I was sent to Catholic school and attended a Catholic church but was a minority. There were very few Hawaiian kids in the school of several hundreds. Never quite fit in. Didn’t know what to say to the priest when we went into the confessional box. I think most of the kids made up stuff to say because they didn’t have anything to say. Much of it didn’t mean anything to me. I didn’t know what the big deal was about their ceremonies. People would be crying at the statues and while praying the rosary but I felt nothing. I thought something was wrong with me. Later on after my grandmother died, I moved back with my parents and we stopped going to church except on Easter. As an adult I searched for him on my own. Attended several churches. For some reason I could never stay in any one Christian church either. I loved to visit but never could stay for very long no matter how much i really wanted to. Circumstances would always happen to where I couldn’t get transportation or something would come up. Not being rooted in a church, is frowned upon as a Christian. So one day I was praying to the Lord because of all the things that were happening in the world and I eventually came across some of the conspiracy theory videos then I was even more perplexed. As I was scrolling I remember seeing Elder Rawchaa and Elder Lawyer. I stopped scrolling, looked at their video for a few seconds and continued to scroll down. Their video stuck out amongst all the illuminati videos posted. It was like it didn’t belong. Then I scrolled back up and clicked on it and from there it was history for me and my family. The Most High led us to the truth. I was in the christian doctrine for years but they never taught us what I learned in just one video. It is almost impossible for me to believe that they didn’t know and if you are a pastor I believe that you “should” know…..you should never be satisfied with the status quo. What really got me hooked was the street preaching because it was so “real” to me. You can’t get more real than human face to face confrontation. That is what really convinced me that this is the truth and I am so thankful for this ministry and the dedication and love for the Lord Most High that they put forth in their works. I pray in the name of Yashaya that TMH continue to bless this ministry the Deacons and the Elders, the members of the church body and those that are lost yet to be found. I am hoping that we can get baptized soon at some point in Hawaii. I haven’t been to a Sunday service since and I am at peace. I just want to be able to serve the Lord Most High the best I can in this truth. I always feel like I could do better or more. We have much to learn. My family has been through several Hebrew Bible Academies and love it. Aloha

19. kelvinneville May 19, 2016 at 2:46 am

Shalom family i just like to thank the Most High for sharing his wisdom, knowledge, and his word that woke me up out of this darkness that i been in for so long. Growing up a jehovah witness from a kid it was all i knew until i went digging and the Most High saw how bad i wanted to know the real truth and one day i found it on youtube and haven’t been back to the hall since thank you Ahayah father for your holy spirit an also for using the brothers who are preaching the good news about your kingdom, your son our king, an who i’am as a nation. Can’t wait to fellowship with all my isreallite family.

20. raw1cornerstone April 2, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Are geechee/gullah people of S.E. Georgia from the tribe of Benjamin?

• MustardSeed82 May 13, 2016 at 5:04 am

I’ve done some research yes they are!

21. Nikkijmua March 28, 2016 at 7:44 pm

I was baptized in this truth yesterday March 27th at the 2016 Passover Celebration… The celebration itself was amazing and moving and just the epitome of servitude, humility, and an incredible time in the name of our Father Ahaya and our Saviour Yashaiya. Before baptism i said a five page long prayer denouncing every known and unknown wicked spirit and evil deed of mine my family and ancestors(something i did own my own was not a required part of baptism or given to me by Gocc just wanted to clarify that) i also said a seperate prayer of repentance for our nations past and present sins..As my turn for baptism got closer and closer, the Spirit of the Most High began to come on me as i realized where I was and what was about to happen ..it was life alterating for me and very overwhelming.. As I read what Christ had to do in Matthew, just for this moment to happen, the moment I was at, ready to give my whole heart and self to this truth, it became very personal. I felt like a lost sheep that was coming back into the fold, and His sacrifice made it possible…in that moment I came to awareness of this great Love that the Father really does have for us..its unimaginable and hard to wrap your head around. I was just overwhelmed with appreciation and humbled that he cared that much despite all the wickedness done against him daily by us…. Humbled and over joyed…as it got closer and closer I started to get small bursts of fear and anxiety and thoughts of “what if” or that…. Then something inside me said you didn’t get here alone this is where i led you because of your constant searching and seeking.. You are home…i kept hearing words in my spirit like rest, home, found, peace… This thoughts began to overshadow the fear and doubt… Then I just started to give in to what the holy sprit was speaking… So i said to Ahaya, if this is where you want me if this truth is what you have for me, I am willing.. I know its not gonna be easy, so i am asking for your boldness, strength and courage…. Almost immediately, the moment i prayed that, He answered and said “sealed” …at that moment I accepted His plan for my life v and surrendered my own.. the whole time sitting there i was wiping away unending tears falling down my face while this inner dialogue was going on… It was my turn to step in the water, i was surrounded my 4 strong brothers in the Lord, the elder was my own, Elder Amath of Philly congregation (newly pronounced elder that weekend 🙂 which made it even more personal… in any case, he said a few encouraging words, some of which i will keep in my heart, and as he was speaking, literally this weird uncontrollable feeling came over me like I was gonna faint or pass out .. Like i started to shake, I’m not sure if my eyes rolled back it felt like it did and then I buckled over like I was gonna puke but instead let out this weeping cry that lasted for about 10-15 seconds.. then all of a sudden, i was ok.. Like straight faced…and they baptized me in the name of Ahayah Bahasham Yashiya wa Rawach…i took a deep breath as i went back, and i let go….. They put me under and I came up a new person.. I literally felt it..I hugged all four brothers, including the sister waiting for me when I got out… Later I thought about what happened to me, that whole experience in the pool.. Something like that NEVER happened to me, not even when I was in the church… I pondered and pondered what it was bc i only remembered going into it and coming out of it, i dont remember a small section in the middle… Has this ever happened to anyone? I felt kinda crazy after like what just happened.. Idk but i felt free afterwards… I believe i was delivered from a snare or stronghold or something bc these spirits of wandering, self doubt and just doubt in general, and just that “what if” spirit feeling was gone.. I didn’t feel like there is a need to search any further, that i can rest and just get to know my God and Savior without any doubts or fears.. The fear of committing and being let down was gone from me… Trust, in the right source, was reestablished in me…I felt present, i felt alive, and i felt true freedom without any effort… Even on my first full day back home, instead of the judgment of others having a place in my heart, the only judgement i am concerned with now is that of Christ.. It has effected key areas that i struggled and gone back n forth with for a long time..For sure a heavy burden was lifted off of me when I got up out that water and I believe because I wanted it really bad but didn’t know how to get truly free.. Above anything else I wanted the truth.. And i our Creator and Savior honored that call in my heart by leading me to this church..before i could truly receive what was waiting for me, I had to lay down whatever it was that was blocking or hindering me.. And for me i guess that was lack of trust…When i did that, Christ did the rest..He delivered me so that i when i came up out that water, I was a new creation without a doubt…I truly feel reborn… I am never the same bc of fully accepting this truth and the call of Yashiya… And by clinging to Ahayah and Yashaiya, I will never turn back… Thank you to all the GOCC Elders, , Deacons, and members for not giving up in this fight you have truly helped to find one of the Lords lost sheep.. Thank you for offering yourselves up as willing vessels to lead Israel (and strangers)out of darkness, may you be richly blessed as you are such a blessing!…. I love you eternally….. Signed, **FOUND**

22. juleofjudah27 March 27, 2016 at 5:36 am

I honestly don’t even know how this truth found me. For years I thought I was awakened. I practiced astral projection, honored Egyptian and all African gods and goddesses. Growing up wishing I was white. Coming from a broken home and having tho be raised by my grandmother. Even at the age of 12 I became a gothic (in the middle of west Philly at that) I had no understanding of AHAYAH and I thought he hated me so I turned to what I called satan worship. At 12 years old I had been conditioned for extreme self hate in a world I felt alone. I won’t lie all of these things made me strong because without even knowing the truth of the bible I knew there was always a higher power I also knew that satan was real. AND At age 15 I decided that I had to denounce this evil path I was on because in my heart I was never evil nor a bad person. I just seemed to have bad things happen to me. I realized tho that I am a spirit. Witch led me to practicing mediating and astral projection. I made sense of the world in my own way and what I thought was modest. I made up therories about space the human race what TMH was and who and what we could be. BUT THEN!!!!!! I was on YouTube one-day and I seen a video saying blacks are not from africa. It wasn’t the gocc videos it was just a guy giving his own understanding. At first I disagreed 100% becuase I was so proud of being black and african, thinking I finally found truth knowing that we are an ancient race and knowing we civilized the so called white race, built kingdoms, evented everything. I really bottled all black people in there world under one cap and embraced them all. BUT THEN!!!! I found a GOCC video and when elder RAWCHAA SPOKE boy did i listen and understand. I dropped EVERYTHING I BELIEVED IN AND WALKED HEAD FIRST INTO THE TRUTH. Even now I realize certain things I loved and believed in are satatnic, complete evil. And I can see it clear as day. I thought I was woke but I feel into a deeper sleep before until know. ALL PRAISES TO AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH for leading me to thesee brothers and finding a family at the GOCC.I was headed to the fire until they pulled me out. I am upset with myself for being so easly fooled and stupid but I proud that the most high put me through those things so that when this truth found me I would already know all the evil traps satan would put before me.

23. Terry59 March 26, 2016 at 12:25 am

I’am going to be baptised in the name fo Ahayah bahashem Yashayah somewere in Birmingham England on the 26th, I would say wish me luck, but I have a feeling that’s satanic. I just hope I’ll have a blessed day and a wonderful one, that’s all.

• AJackson61 April 3, 2016 at 2:46 am

Shalom

I judged wanted to say blessings to you on your being baptized in the true name of TMH and our Savior YASHAYA. I too have been baptized on March 12th 2016 and it was so very wonderful. The feeling of new beginnings, coming into the truth has given me a whole new out look on life it self. Stay strong and stay prayed up and hold tight to your sword.

24. kgs61203 March 25, 2016 at 7:11 pm

I give all praises to TMH Ahayah Bahasham Yashaya! I grew up in Pentecostal churches and raised my children in them also. After 30 years I started seeing and feeling different but didn’t know why, I would ask my God, I didn’t know He had a name, we were not taught that. TMH started uncovering my eyes and ears, I kept asking TMH who am I, and why am I here! Them I started doing searches for a church that I truly needed for my walk in the truth and wasn’t lied to. TMH directed me to GOCC and its been now 10 months being in the truth and I am loving it. Thank you GOCC for being the teacher’s that we need in TMH All Praises to TMH Ahayah Bahasham Yashaya..Shalam my name is Karen Samura ?

25. Angel333 March 25, 2016 at 1:21 am

First I must give praises to TMH and confirm His love for me. All my life I have been searching for the truth since age 9 to be exact. My identity and my tribe meant everything to my very existence. When I asked questions they were not answered so I learned to trust God for those answers. He let me find out the truth before it was too late. A true sister and a friend told me about GOCC videos and as I began to watched them I first prayed and God reveals to me the spirit and character of Elder Rawchaar and his dedication, love for his people and his love for Christ that made me continue to watch and learn. It is not enough to know the truth but we have to also know who brings the truth. The most important lesson to me was when he taught the foundation of the truth which is Christ and that resonated within my heart for that is the only one I truly trusted to learn and guide me. Then I finally through this church find out the true name of my Redeemer and Saviour which is Yashayah. Everyday every since then I call out his name, for this name gives me strength, power and resistance from the things that are not of God and within TMH’s name which is Ahayah I have found peace. May he continue to bless the Elders and may all my brothers and sisters in the truth realize how bless we are to know all this before His return. Shalom.

26. apace07 March 18, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Blessed by TMH with the Truth of who I am and what I should be living like. I begged to have the Scales remove from my Eyes, and was spirit lead to the GOCC. Now a fire has been setup in these dead bones and I am learning more of what TMH and Christ wants me to live like than in all the years of reading without Understanding and Holy Wisdom. I truly thank TMH for making you available to us in these last days, striving to be all my Savior would want me to be. My TMH bless the Teaching of the GOCC.

27. Naamah Israel February 14, 2016 at 12:38 am

I came into this truth by way of TMH and my husband. My husband came across a video of our true history on YouTube once he checked it out he showed me and we were hooked since.

28. Mowri5000 February 10, 2016 at 10:59 pm

ALL PRAISES TO THE MOST HIGH AHAYAH!!!!!!!! WOW WHERE DO I BEGIN??? I HAVE BEEN IN TRUTH A SHORT WHILE AND I REALLY THOUGHT COMING FROM A CHRISTIAN BACKROUND THAT ALL PEOPLE IN TRUTH WERE RIGHEOUS *BOY WAS I WRONG*** BUT ALL PRAISES TO TMH FOR SHOWING ME THE WAY!!! I WAS BORN AND RAISED COGIC BUT AFTER A WHILE I STARTED NOTICING I WAS NOT GROWING SPIRITUALLY I STARTED TO NOTICE THAT BEING APART OF A CHRISTIAN CHURCH WAS ALL ABOUT TITLES AND DIRTY POLITICS.. I WAS UNHAPPY AND QUIT BORED AND I AKWAYS HAD AN AKWARD FEELING IN CHURCH.. SO I STOPPED GOING AND I STARTED SEARCHING AND I COME TO FIND I WAS BEING DECIVED!!! I ALWAYS THOUGHT “WHY CANT I FIND A CHURCH THAT GO BY THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT???” I AM GRATEFUL I HAVE FOUND GOCC!!! ALL PRAISES.. SHOUT OUT TO ELDER LAWYA AND ELDER RACWHAA I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU BROTHERS ARE TRULY BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH!!

29. mswindon7 January 29, 2016 at 11:40 am

Stay in the truth!!! Your going to have to stay prayed up, because the devil is looking to bring you down anyway he can. Stay in the bible, I thank Ahayah Bahashem Yashiyah for choosing me to be shown the truth. I was seeking very hard, because as a little girl I knew things were just wrong!!!!
    I used to say when I get older I’m not living in the United States. My family thought I was silly for saying this but I knew I didn’t belong. I also had a vision of me in all white, in a different land and a prophet. This vision occurred while standing in the bathroom washing my hands. It was like something came over me and I just saw life unfold before my eyes- I know now it was The Most High. The power was so strong the lights in the bathroom flickered, it was like a strong surge of power filled the bathroom.
    It took me 5 to 7 years to truly understand what that was. I give all honor and praises to The Most High Ahayah for his love and sacrifice for me. I give all honor and praises to Yashiyah for choosing me and always directing me and loving me, for his sacrifice also. I give honor and praises to Rawacch for love, support and direction. I listen to that voice now!!!
    I’m holding up this truth, and I try to speak it to who will hear it, but my family is still in the world, but are slowly waking up because they too know there is something different in the earth today.

Keep your self grounded and with like minded people, READ THE BIBLE AND STAY PRAYED UP

30. Visalia Lopes January 19, 2016 at 2:20 pm

When you find out who you really are and comes to Christ, do not go back into disbelief .
    I started really good , reading many of books,and came to a book over Christ consciousness.
    We really have to watch what we read. For 1 year I lived again in disbelief that knowing Christ was to be in the closet of you mind speaking out what you what in life, but you can ask also the wrong things instead of what Christ wants of us. Sisters and brother let us stick to God’s word only. What people write are not always truth.Satan will always find a way ,when your looking for more understanding of things.I really was fooled .